Thank you for visiting The Black History Channel. We’re glad you’re here and we look forward to hearing what’s on your mind.
Quick Answers to Most Frequent Questions
- Do you provide Book Reviews? NO, we display your cover and other vital information about your book, including a way for our viewers to find your site and order a book from you.
- Can you make an exception and review my book? NO, sorry.
- Can I pay you to provide a book review? Thanks for the offer, but NO. It’s never a good idea to pay someone for a book review.
- Are you a publisher? NO. We publish covers only. We have plans to publish much more in the future, but…that’s in the future.
- Can you review my product? YES…depending upon what it is. However, we typically will display your product along with an image you provide and your 250-word description of the product.
- Can I submit my name for an interview? NOT AT THIS TIME…we hand-pick interviewees based upon the work we see out there in the community. At this time there is no way to nominate yourself or anyone else to be interviewed.